Why Pets Need Routine Grooming
Professional pet grooming is not only about making your pet look good, but about keeping them healthy and comfortable, too. Healthy skin, trimmed nails, clean ears and a shiny coat are all conducive to your pet's quality of life. Since they cannot brush themselves or clean their own ears, it is up to you (and us) to manage those tasks. Our Happy Tails Activity Center in Limerick offers a variety of grooming services for dogs in a secure, friendly environment.
Whether your dog needs a simple bath or a fancy haircut, our capable groomer can provide just about any service your pet needs to look and feel their best.
Services We Provide
Along with the services listed below, all grooming guests will receive fresh water and be taken outside for exercise.
- Bathing (shampoo and conditioner treatment)
- Full brush and blowout
- Specialty cuts
- Ear cleaning
- Nail trims
- Anal gland expression
- Bows and bandanas (by request)
What Your Pet Needs Before They Arrive
As a safety precaution, we require that any pet coming in for a grooming appointment be up-to-date on the following:
- Canine influenza
- Negative fecal test result in last 12 months
Grooming appointments are by appointment only. If you are unable to transport your pet, please call in advance to request our pick-up and drop-off services.
How Grooming Benefits Your Pets' Health
Having your pet groomed on a routine basis results in various health benefits that can contribute to their longevity:
- Healthy skin that is free of dandruff, oil, dirt, and parasites
- Early detection of lumps, bumps or other skin problems that need immediate treatment
- No buildup of loose hairs; helps dogs shed more easily
- Prevents fur matting
- Neatly-trimmed nails promote proper gait and posture, allow your pet to walk comfortably
- Ear cleanings reduce pet's likelihood of developing ear infections