Cat and Dog Boarding and Dog Daycare in Limerick, PA
Are you looking for a comfortable, trustworthy place to board your pet or bring them for dog daycare? Look no further than our Happy Tails Activity Center at Limerick Veterinary Hospital. Our cat and dog boarding and dog daycare facility is open 365 days a year to welcome and accommodate pets from Limerick, New Hanover, Royersford, and neighboring areas.
Whether you need to board your pet for a week or a day, we know how difficult it can be to leave them in someone else's care. Our staff members will give your pet plenty of love and individualized attention to keep them happy during their stay.
Our Cat and Dog Boarding Accommodations
Moving your pet from their home to our boarding facility does not have to be stressful. Some pets are not as accustomed to boarding or being around other animals, which is why we make greater efforts to increase comfort.
Your pet can expect the following accommodations while they board with us:
- Clean, fresh water always available
- Soft, clean bedding that is changed out and refreshed daily
- We can provide Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach, or Hill's Puppy or Senior food if your pet is not on a specific diet
- A private cattery for cats where they can relax in the sun or watch the birds
- Cat condos and cat toys
Create Your Cat and Dog's Boarding Package
We can offer additional services to make your pet's stay more enjoyable:
- Boarding dogs can receive 3 walks per day
- Dogs can socialize and play in our indoor or outdoor areas
- Special treats like ice cream and cookies (for dogs and cats)
- 30 minutes of free time/play time daily for cats
- One-on-one time with a staff member for personal attention and interaction
- By request, your dog can also be groomed during their boarding stay--this may include a full bath, ear cleaning, nail trim, brushing and blow out, or medical oatmeal bath
Why Your Pet Should be at Dog Daycare
Dog daycare benefits dogs and their owners, both as a means of convenience for busy humans, and a place to socialize and exercise for dogs. At Happy Tails Activity Center, we offer daycare hours from early in the morning until mid-evening. As a pet owner, you deserve to feel confident knowing that your dog is receiving excellent care in your absence.
Our standard dog daycare services include:
- 2 walks (3 for dogs under a year old or over 7 years)
- 1-2 hours of playtime
- Clean, comfortable bedding and housing
- Meals provided
How Can Dog Daycare Benefit My Pet?
Socialization with humans and other dogs is essential to your dog's overall well-being. This is especially important for puppies that are just starting out in the world. You can also use our dog daycare program to prepare your pet for boarding with us in the future. We highly encourage this practice to make their time with us more enjoyable.
Our dog daycare is also useful for the following situations:
- Painters, movers, carpet installers or other handymen are working in your home and you need to keep your pet in a more relaxed, low-traffic environment
- Your puppy does not get along well with other puppies
- You are planning a trip, and would like your pet to get used to our facility